A mnemonic (word phrase) is created to help you keep your wallet safe. This mnemonic phrase can be used to import your key into other wallets or restore your wallet in the future. Once a wallet is created a Mnemonic phrase is generated for each of the wallets. It is critical that you keep this safe.
To access Wallet's Mnemonic:
- Click on the "Wallet name" on the bottom of the left side of the main menu
- Click “Manage wallets”
- Click on the Three Dots on the right side of your wallet name
- Click the Download Icon (second icon from the left)
- Enter your Wallet Password
- Click “Download as TXT file” or copy and store it in a safe place.
Remember, your mnemonic is the only way to restore access to your funds.